HMG Aerospace is a young, dynamic and ambitious publishing and events company.
The aerospace community is a vibrant sector constantly changing with advancements in new technologies and aircraft production. HMG Aerospace is ideally based in Farnborough – the hub of British aviation and the host of the world renowned biennial international air show.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Digital Marketing Assistant based out of Farnborough. Please see the job description outlined below; email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com if you are interested in applying for the position.
Position: Digital Marketing Assistant
Reporting to: Marketing and Communications Manager
An exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, growing organisation as a Digital Marketing Assistant. The successful candidate will join a dynamic marketing department and support ongoing global brand development of HMG Aerospace’s media and events portfolios.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Assisting the delivery of HMG Aerospace’s marketing and communications plan, with a focus on expanding reach and driving engagement to enhance revenue opportunities
• Creation and analysis of monthly marketing reports, including metrics on Google Analytics, social media activities, email campaigns and subscription data
• Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity, including analysis of publishing and event organisations in other industries
• Coordinating search engine optimisation to increase online visibility and drive website traffic
• Researching, collating and segmenting data for digital and print marketing campaigns
• Reviewing new events and emerging markets to identify new contacts and business development opportunities
• Serving as a brand ambassador and overseeing adherence to the company’s brand guidelines
• Creating and distributing weekly e-newsletters
• Assisting with digital content production for online channels, including video editing
• Maintaining the company website, including updating content, managing external advertising banners and liaising with website developers
• Overseeing the company’s CRM system including monitoring tags, merging data with email marketing platform, and updating, adding and removing contacts
• Creating other ad-hoc reports for sales and marketing purposes, when required
• Processing shipments of magazines and other products to industry events
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a degree in a relevant subject and/or equivalent experience in a marketing role
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
• Be creative with a flair for innovation
• Be an enthusiastic team player with a desire to learn
• Relish the challenge of juggling a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
• Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and confident in working with and presenting data
• Be interested in digital marketing, social media and SEO
As HMG Aerospace is an international business, you may be required to work outside normal business hours, on occasion. You should also be prepared to travel and attend events such as international conferences and exhibitions on behalf of the company.