Posted on: 31 July 2018 by Isabella Duncombe
LARA Countdown our top five stories this week: Featuring news on Volaris seeing fuel costs rise, Ryanair reports 20% fall in Q1 profits, Germania’s regional approach success, Boeing forecasts pilot demand to double and Farnborough Airshow records $192 Bn in orders.
Read the full articles below:
- Farnborough Airshow reports $192bn in orders
- Boeing forecasts pilot demand to double
- Germania lauds success of regional approach
- Ryanair reports 20% fall in Q1 profits
- Volaris reveals strong ancillary growth
Written by: Isabella Duncombe
If you have any feedback about this article or would like to suggest a topic for future investigation, please contact us.