Posted on: 06 August 2018 by Isabella Duncombe
LARA Countdown this week’s top five news stories. This video features news on IATA and CFM in an engine MRO settlement, Scoot airlines renews SITA AirportHub services, $17.4 billion order backlog for Embraer, Citilink firms up in-flight broadband deal and Air Berlin figures hit Lufthansa Group.
Click on the links below to read the articles:
- Air Berlin integration hits Lufthansa figures
- Citilink firms up in-flight broadband deal
- $17.4 Bn order backlog for Embraer
- Scoot renews SITA communication network services
- IATA and CFM in engine MRO settlement
Written by: Isabella Duncombe
If you have any feedback about this article or would like to suggest a topic for future investigation, please contact us.