Posted on: 21 August 2018 by Isabella Duncombe
This week’s top five news stories featuring news on three Q400s placed with PassionAir, investigations continue into Q400 crash, VLM shifts flight activity focus, Norwegian authorised to operate in Brazil and Corendon Airlines to expand its fleet.
Read the articles featured in this video:
- Three pre-owned Q400s placed with PassionAir
- Investigations continue into Horizon Air Q400 incident
- VLM shifts flight activity focus
- Norwegian authorised to operate in Brazil
- Corendon Airlines to expand fleet
Written by: Isabella Duncombe
If you have any feedback about this article or would like to suggest a topic for future investigation, please contact us.