Pegasus announces new loyalty programme

Pegasus Airlines has launched a new “benefits-full” version of its frequent flyer programme Pegasus Plus.

With Pegasus Plus, guests earn FlightPoints both when they purchase tickets and additional services for flights. These FlightPoints can in turn then be spent on further such purchases.

On joining Pegasus Plus members receive 5 TL (Turkish Lira) worth of welcome points and on their birthday a further 5 TL worth of points as a present. Further points can be earned on the purchase of the services such as seat selection; excess baggage purchase; optional ticket reservation; pre-ordered meals; sport equipment charges; and domestic pet charges.

From the purchase of these, 2% worth of FlightPoints wil be earned, and a further 2TL on flights within Turkey and €2 on international flights with online check-in as a Pegasus Plus member.

Pegasus Plus members sign up using their mobile telephone number without the need to memorise a user code or to carry a membership card around. While members of the HSBC Pegasus Card and Vodafone Cep Fly loyalty programmes, run in partnership with Pegasus, will start to enjoy the benefits of Pegasus Plus straightaway on top of their usual benefits.

New HSBC Pegasus cardholders receive an immediate 20TL worth of FlightPoints. Cardholders go on to earn 1.5% worth of FlightPoints on total flight purchases from Pegasus Airlines and 2% worth of FlightPoints on flights making it a total of 3.5% worth of FlightPoints. The rewards are in addition to earning 1.25% worth of FlightPoints on other shopping made with the card.

Pegasus guests subscribing to Vodafone Cep Fly will be awarded 10TL worth of FlightPoints. They will then earn 5% worth of FlightPoints from their calls and SMSs within Turkey and 2% worth of FlightPoints from flights with Pegasus.

You may be interested in...


« Back to News