Posted on: 15 August 2018 by Isabella Duncombe
This video features this week’s top five news stories, including the ongoing Aeromexico crash investigations, ATR delivers Iran Air turboprops, Japan Airlines (JAL) early steps towards new low cost carrier, Certification granted for 90-seat Q400 and Volaris and Frontier’s codeshare kicks off.
Read the articles featured in this video:
- Aeromexico crash investigations continue
- ATR delivers Iran Air turboprops
- Japan Airlines to establish mid-to long-haul LCC
- Certification granted for 90-seat Q400
- Volaris and Frontier’s codeshare kicks off
Written by: Isabella Duncombe
If you have any feedback about this article or would like to suggest a topic for future investigation, please contact us.