The Inflight Awards recognise outstanding IFEC product or service offerings from across the host region. Each award category is judged by an independent panel of industry experts, who aim to honour the superb technical creativity produced by these ever-evolving industry sectors.
Winners will be announced at the Inflight Asia-Pacific Awards ceremony on 1 November 2017, starting at 16:15.
2017 Award categories
1) Inflight airline of the year
Judged independently by the Inflight team, this award crowns the premier airline based in the Asia-Pacific region.
2) Innovation in commercial airline cabins
Rewarding the top recent revolutionary development in cabin interiors. Manufacturers, suppliers or airlines serving the Asia-Pacific region are eligible to enter this award category.
3) IFE system provider
Recognising the handheld, wireless or seat-centric IFE system delivering the best experience for passengers. Manufacturers or suppliers serving at least one airline in the Asia-Pacific region are eligible to enter this award category.
4) Connectivity enablement
Celebrating the connected cabin, this award honours the leading IFC, satellite communication or telemedicine service provider. Suppliers serving at least one airline operating in the Asia-Pacific region are eligible to enter this award category.
5) Airline IFEC experience
Crediting the foremost in-flight entertainment and/or connectivity experience delivered by an airline operating in the Asia-Pacific region. Only airlines are eligible to enter this award category.
6) Content provision
Acknowledging the optimal contribution to content creation, management and/or delivery. Suppliers serving at least one airline operating in the Asia-Pacific region are eligible to enter this award category.
7) Interior retrofit project
Honouring the most exceptional supplier-airline collaboration within cabin interiors. Entries for this award category should identify a specific supplier-airline collaboration project, on aircraft serving the Asia-Pacific region.
- Closing date: 22 September 2017
- Entries are limited to a 500-word summary for each category
- Up to two A4 pages of supporting materials – including photos and videos – may be supplied via email
- All supporting materials should be emailed to email@example.com
- Nominations should outline the organisation’s suitability for the award based on the published judging criteria
- Judges’ scores are combined to produce an overall winner for each category
- Organisations can enter multiple categories but must submit a separate entry for each category
- Shortlisted finalists will be notified by Friday 20 October
- Shortlisted organisations should nominate an appropriate representative to collect the award, if successful
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday 1 November
- If you have any queries regarding the Inflight Awards, please email us