Work for us
About HMG Aerospace
HMG Aerospace is a young, dynamic and ambitious publishing and events company for the aerospace industry with plans to continue expanding. The aerospace community is a vibrant sector constantly changing with advancements in new technologies and aircraft production. HMG Aerospace is ideally based on the outskirts of Farnborough, Hampshire, UK – the hub of British aviation and the host of the world renowned biennial international air show.
Interested candidates are encouraged to learn more about the company by browsing our website.
Senior Media Sales Executive
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, the Senior Media Sales Executive will be expected to develop existing clients and attract new clients with a collaborative and creative approach. You will be expected to take ownership of sales over a leading media portfolio including print, digital and events.
This is an exciting opportunity offering a varied role providing a different challenge each day. HMG Aerospace is a young and vibrant publishing and events company with continuing plans to expand. The right candidate can expect to develop their abilities with real career prospects.
- Develop revenues by selling over the phone, via email and face-to-face.
- Manage advertising and sponsorship sales across a leading media portfolio within the aerospace industry.
- Manage existing accounts and develop new business.
- Identify new business opportunities and expand your client base.
- Achieve sales targets and present accurate prospects and revenue updates on a weekly basis.
- Work with designers and production team to ensure smooth transition of client advertising campaigns.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to consider new projects and/or brand extensions to drive revenue streams.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience of being in a B2B sales role, preferably in a media or events environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Good understanding of a structured sales process.
- Proven and successful track record of generating new business and supporting the growth of existing customers.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experience of working and updating a CRM system.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to maintain a congenial rapport in all dealings with a variety of people from various cultures.
- Confident and approachable.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to learn.
- Flexible, pays attention to detail and uses initiative.
- Honest, trustworthy and punctual.
- Professional conduct and appearance.
- Time Management.
- Works well under pressure.
- Able to work independently with minimum of supervision.
- Effective and natural communicator.
- Good selling and negotiating skills.
- Comfortable travelling internationally, on some occasions potentially alone.
- 20 days holiday
- Uncapped commission
- Bonus incentives
- Reward schemes
- Great career opportunities
- Friendly working environment
- International travel
If you are interested please submit your CV to Mark Howells.