- Click here to nominate a business for the Inflight Awards at the Inflight IFEC Pavilion at AIME 2015.
- Click here to register for the Inflight Workshop in the IFEC Pavilion at AIME 2015.
- Pre-Order your 2015 Low-Fare & Regional Aviation Handbook by the end of November and receive a 10% discount. Quote code WHBLR2015
Inflight leads the way with independent news and analysis of the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry, providing readers with everything they need to make well founded decisions on the selection of products and services, including design and implementation of new offerings in the cabin for commercial and business aircraft.
Published bi-monthly, Inflight is the only global independent source of information to suppliers and manufacturers within the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry.
If you have design, development, procurement or operational responsibilties in an airline/corporate aviation IFE or product team, a service provider or an equipment manufacturer, look no further for the data, analysis and opinion you need to do your job effectively.
"...just saw the article you wrote on flydubai ("High and Mighty") in the Jan-Feb issue of Inflight - it is posted in our lunchroom on the bulletin board! I want to thank you for the great coverage of flydubai and Lumexis - it is a really great article. This is what we come to expect of Inflight, a title which sets the standard across the industry. The issues are always interesting and informative, it's a magazine we look forward to receiving in our inboxes."
Rich Salter, Chief Technical Officer, Lumexis
"I find Inflight to be an invaluable resource to keep abreastn of the salient trends in the industry. The magazine is staffed by experts who understand the key pressure points of the industry and always produce interesting and insightful copy. Inflight helps me in my role.
Giaime Porcu, Media Relations, Thales Group
"Whether I am looking to keep up on the latest advances in technologies for in-flight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC) or doing research for one of my articles, I always turn to the latest copy of Inflight magazine. I enjoy the brief, but informative and comprehensive articles Inflight magazine provides. I often recommend Inflight to my colleagues and I highly encourage anyone in the IFEC industry to review this fine publication. Keep up the great work!"
Hard copies of Inflight are also printed for bonus distribution at key industry events such as APEX, NBAA, Aircraft Interiors, EBACE and the major air shows, offering bonus exposure to the key decision makers attending these high profile conferences and exhibitions.
As a digital publication, Inflight enhances the reader's experience with the latest multimedia technology. Just some of the benefits and features are:
Fully navigable and interactive - with direct links to articles and related websites.
- Accessible at any time. The ability to also download a FREE mobile app allows recipients to read the publication without an internet connection!
- Each advertisement placed in Inflight can have an interactive link to the organisation's website.
The ability for companies to play video and audio links, as well as flash banners to sponsor an edition.
Subscribers are available to read on their desktop on the day of publication.
The Inflight media portfolio is the premier independent source of news and analysis for the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry!
Latest Edition - November/December 2014
Flight Display Systems’ wearable controller will provide the user with a variety of cabin management options, as well as displaying flight data.
- Viewpoint - 'Oranges and lemons'. Editor Liz Moscrop’s thoughts on show season.
- News - 'IFEC headlines'. A round-up of recent stories from around the industry.
- Guest column - 'The last word'. Craig Foster looks at regional variations in cabin connectivity.
- Content - 'Match made in heaven'. Live sport gives carriers a competitive edge.
- Cabin power - 'Green juice'. Healthier options for personal power on board.
- Operator profile - 'Best of PALs'. Getting close to Philippine Airlines’ new user-friendly fleet.
- Show review - 'Game on'. Competition causes creativity, as APEX Expo showed.
- Industry data - 'Paying attention'. An APEX survey proves people will buy IFEC.
- Supplier profile - 'In the hot seat'. Massaging figures the InSeat Solutions way.
- Screen technology - 'A touching tale'. Protecting IFE screens from passenger prodding.
- Show review - 'Universal success'. This year’s NBAA event was a box-office smash.
- Cabin management - 'Console yourself'. Wearable tech gives business aviation passengers control.
- Show preview - 'Bridging the gulf'. Connectivity links players at the MEBA show in Dubai.
- Connectivity - 'Generation Next'. The US ADS-B compliance deadline draws ever nearer.
- Innovation - 'Best in glass'. Fokker’s panoramic window sheds new light on the cabin.
- SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
- AIRCRAFT ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- IFE SYSTEMS
- ENHANCE YOUR PRESENCE AT: AIME, INFLIGHT IFEC PAVILION/WORKSHOP & AWARDS, MRO MIDDLE EAST
WTM 2014: New leaders, new strategies, new directions
Stephanie Taylor discovered at WTM how much airlines with di...
Awesome Orlando – this year’s NBAA was bigger and better than ever before
Whew! Am just recovering from one of the fastest paced NBAA show...