- Click here to nominate a business for the Inflight Awards at the Inflight IFEC Pavilion at AIME 2015.
- Come and see us at APEX on Booth 628 to find out more about our publications and events
- Click here to register for the Inflight Workshop in the IFEC Pavilion at AIME 2015.
Inflight leads the way with independent news and analysis of the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry, providing readers with everything they need to make well founded decisions on the selection of products and services, including design and implementation of new offerings in the cabin for commercial and business aircraft.
Published bi-monthly, Inflight is the only global independent source of information to suppliers and manufacturers within the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry.
If you have design, development, procurement or operational responsibilties in an airline/corporate aviation IFE or product team, a service provider or an equipment manufacturer, look no further for the data, analysis and opinion you need to do your job effectively.
"Whether I am looking to keep up on the latest advances in technologies for in-flight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC) or doing research for one of my articles, I always turn to the latest copy of Inflight magazine. I enjoy the brief, but informative and comprehensive articles Inflight magazine provides. I often recommend Inflight to my colleagues and I highly encourage anyone in the IFEC industry to review this fine publication. Keep up the great work!"
Hard copies of Inflight are also printed for bonus distribution at key industry events such as APEX, NBAA, Aircraft Interiors, EBACE and the major air shows, offering bonus exposure to the key decision makers attending these high profile conferences and exhibitions.
As a digital publication, Inflight enhances the reader's experience with the latest multimedia technology. Just some of the benefits and features are:
Fully navigable and interactive - with direct links to articles and related websites.
- Accessible at any time. The ability to also download a FREE mobile app allows recipients to read the publication without an internet connection!
- Each advertisement placed in Inflight can have an interactive link to the organisation's website.
The ability for companies to play video and audio links, as well as flash banners to sponsor an edition.
Subscribers are available to read on their desktop on the day of publication.
The Inflight media portfolio is the premier independent source of news and analysis for the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry!
Latest Edition - July/August 2014
As this issue goes to press, Amelia Rose Earhart is setting out on a round-the-world flight in honour of her illustrious namesake. Satcom technology is playing an important role in her journey.
- Viewpoint - 'Networking' - Editor Liz Moscrop considers the latest ATG network plans.
- News - 'IFEC headlines' - Major stories from the world of IFEC and cabin systems.
- Guest column - 'The last word' - Amelia Rose Earhart explains the ‘why’ behind her epic journey.
- Audio technology - 'Listen up' - Aural gratification never sounded so good.
- Satcoms - 'Always on the line' - Amelia’s adventure comes alive with connectivity.
- Show preview / Farnborough Air Show - 'Home run' - The Farnborough Airshow takes place on Inflight’s doorstep.
- Connectivity - 'Up in the air' - Quality communications come to the cabin.
- Operator profile / American Airlines - 'The American dream' - How the world’s largest airline is waking up.
- Show review / EBACE - 'Chocs away!' - EBACE 2014 took off with new IFEC on board.
- Aircraft electrical infrastructure - 'Hardwired for success' - Cabin cabling conundrums expertly untangled.
- LED lighting - 'In the mood' - Illuminating methods of boosting well-being on board.
- Supplier profile / IFE Products - 'Out with the old' - IFE Products’ plug-and-play approach to cabin upgrades.
IN THE NEXT ISSUE (SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER)....
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT & DELIVERY
- ADVERTISING & ON-BOARD REVENUE
- PASSENGER EXPERIENCE & COMFORT
- SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
- ENHANCE YOUR PRESENCE AT: APEX, MRO EUROPE, AIRCRAFT INTERIORS AMERICAS, NBAA
For further information on the next issue or to discuss the opportunities to feature your company, please contact Toby Walton on +44 1252 501055 or email: email@example.com.