Inflight leads the way with independent news and analysis of the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry, providing readers with everything they need to make well founded decisions on the selection of products and services, including design and implementation of new offerings in the cabin for commercial and business aircraft.
Published bi-monthly, Inflight is the only global independent source of information to suppliers and manufacturers within the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry.
If you have design, development, procurement or operational responsibilties in an airline/corporate aviation IFE or product team, a service provider or an equipment manufacturer, look no further for the data, analysis and opinion you need to do your job effectively.
"...just saw the article you wrote on flydubai ("High and Mighty") in the Jan-Feb issue of Inflight - it is posted in our lunchroom on the bulletin board! I want to thank you for the great coverage of flydubai and Lumexis - it is a really great article. This is what we come to expect of Inflight, a title which sets the standard across the industry. The issues are always interesting and informative, it's a magazine we look forward to receiving in our inboxes."
Rich Salter, Chief Technical Officer, Lumexis
"I find Inflight to be an invaluable resource to keep abreastn of the salient trends in the industry. The magazine is staffed by experts who understand the key pressure points of the industry and always produce interesting and insightful copy. Inflight helps me in my role.
Giaime Porcu, Media Relations, Thales Group
"Whether I am looking to keep up on the latest advances in technologies for in-flight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC) or doing research for one of my articles, I always turn to the latest copy of Inflight magazine. I enjoy the brief, but informative and comprehensive articles Inflight magazine provides. I often recommend Inflight to my colleagues and I highly encourage anyone in the IFEC industry to review this fine publication. Keep up the great work!"
Hard copies of Inflight are also printed for bonus distribution at key industry events such as APEX, NBAA, Aircraft Interiors, EBACE and the major air shows, offering bonus exposure to the key decision makers attending these high profile conferences and exhibitions.
As a digital publication, Inflight enhances the reader's experience with the latest multimedia technology. Just some of the benefits and features are:
Fully navigable and interactive - with direct links to articles and related websites.
- Accessible at any time. The ability to also download a FREE mobile app allows recipients to read the publication without an internet connection!
- Each advertisement placed in Inflight can have an interactive link to the organisation's website.
The ability for companies to play video and audio links, as well as flash banners to sponsor an edition.
Subscribers are available to read on their desktop on the day of publication.
The Inflight media portfolio is the premier independent source of news and analysis for the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry!
Latest Edition - January/February 2015
The growth in aircraft satellite communications – and in the market for the hardware, such as antennas, that makes them possible – is certain to continue as airlines and other operators adopt the technology for an increasing number of cabin and cockpit applications.
- Viewpoint - 'Keeping track'. Editor Liz Moscrop argues for rapid progress on flight tracking.
- Worldwide news - 'IFEC headlines'. Recent stories from the IFEC and cabin systems sectors.
- Guest column - 'The last word'. Craig Jones on why hardware matters so much.
- Satellite communications - 'Cutting-edge connectors'. State-of-the-art antennas take to the skies.
- MRO/Retrofits - 'A class act'. Refreshing business-class seating today.
- Aircraft Electrical infrastructure - 'Assault on batteries'. Why lithium-ion technology deserves a better rap.
- Sound technology - 'The sound of silence'. Best-in-class audio banishes ambient noise.
- Supplier profile: Heads Up Technologies - 'In search of more Clairity'. Heads Up Technologies is clearly an innovator in the cabin.
- Show review: MEBA 2014 - 'MEBA’s maybe the best'. Dubai’s business aviation event was a big hit.
- Regional focus: Middle East - 'Let ME entertain you'. A round-up of what Gulf airlines are doing with their IFEC.
- Show preview: AIME/Inflight IFEC Pavilion, Workshop & Awards - 'Arabian insiders'. A sneak peek at the Aircraft Interiors Middle East event.
- Operator profile: Qantas - 'On the up down under'. Qantas comes of age with its inflight entertainment offering.
- Surveillance/security - 'Safety net'. Technologies with a watching brief that keep aircraft safe.
- Industry stats - 'Take me away'. Factors that distract passengers from the rigours of airline travel.
IN THE NEXT ISSUE (MARCH/APRIL 2015)...
- IN-SEAT POWER SYSTEMS
- CABIN LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
- CONTENT CREATION
- ADVERTISING & ONBOARD REVENUE
- PASSENGER EXPERIENCE & COMFORT
- ENHANCE YOUR PRESENCE AT: AIRCRAFT INTERIORS EXPO, WTCE, ABACE, APEX MULTI-MEDIA MARKET
For further information on the next issue or to discuss the opportunities to feature your company, please contact Toby Walton on +44 1252 501055 or email: email@example.com.