- Is your organisation registered in the HMG Aerospace Online Directory? Create or manage your entry by clicking here.
- Click here to nominate a business for the Inflight Awards at the Inflight IFEC Pavilion at AIME 2015.
- Click here to register for the Inflight Workshop in the IFEC Pavilion at AIME 2015.
Inflight leads the way with independent news and analysis of the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry, providing readers with everything they need to make well founded decisions on the selection of products and services, including design and implementation of new offerings in the cabin for commercial and business aircraft.
Published bi-monthly, Inflight is the only global independent source of information to suppliers and manufacturers within the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry.
If you have design, development, procurement or operational responsibilties in an airline/corporate aviation IFE or product team, a service provider or an equipment manufacturer, look no further for the data, analysis and opinion you need to do your job effectively.
"...just saw the article you wrote on flydubai ("High and Mighty") in the Jan-Feb issue of Inflight - it is posted in our lunchroom on the bulletin board! I want to thank you for the great coverage of flydubai and Lumexis - it is a really great article. This is what we come to expect of Inflight, a title which sets the standard across the industry. The issues are always interesting and informative, it's a magazine we look forward to receiving in our inboxes."
Rich Salter, Chief Technical Officer, Lumexis
"I find Inflight to be an invaluable resource to keep abreastn of the salient trends in the industry. The magazine is staffed by experts who understand the key pressure points of the industry and always produce interesting and insightful copy. Inflight helps me in my role.
Giaime Porcu, Media Relations, Thales Group
"Whether I am looking to keep up on the latest advances in technologies for in-flight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC) or doing research for one of my articles, I always turn to the latest copy of Inflight magazine. I enjoy the brief, but informative and comprehensive articles Inflight magazine provides. I often recommend Inflight to my colleagues and I highly encourage anyone in the IFEC industry to review this fine publication. Keep up the great work!"
Hard copies of Inflight are also printed for bonus distribution at key industry events such as APEX, NBAA, Aircraft Interiors, EBACE and the major air shows, offering bonus exposure to the key decision makers attending these high profile conferences and exhibitions.
As a digital publication, Inflight enhances the reader's experience with the latest multimedia technology. Just some of the benefits and features are:
Fully navigable and interactive - with direct links to articles and related websites.
- Accessible at any time. The ability to also download a FREE mobile app allows recipients to read the publication without an internet connection!
- Each advertisement placed in Inflight can have an interactive link to the organisation's website.
The ability for companies to play video and audio links, as well as flash banners to sponsor an edition.
Subscribers are available to read on their desktop on the day of publication.
The Inflight media portfolio is the premier independent source of news and analysis for the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry!
Latest Edition - September/October 2014
Qantas partnered with Disney last year for the Australian release of the animated movie Planes.
- Viewpoint - 'Owning responsibility'. Liz Moscrop on what’s coming soon to an exhibit hall near you.
- News - 'IFEC headlines'. Tidings from around the IFEC and cabin systems sectors.
- Guest column - 'The last word'. Brendan Viggers of IFS focuses on wearable tech.
- Content - 'An entertaining contest'. Whatever the delivery method, IFE requires quality content.
- Seating - 'Sitting pretty'. Seats that meet the needs of both airlines and passengers.
- Security - 'Terminally insecure'. The challenges of protecting aircraft systems in today’s world.
- Content - 'The key to captivating content'. CSPs keep us entertained.
- Show preview - 'The APEX specs'. What to look out for in Anaheim this September.
- Operator profile - 'Britain’s got talent'. The UK’s national carrier flies the flag.
- Manufacturer profile - 'The stuff that dreams are made of'. Boeing’s brilliant business jets.
- Interiors - 'Cabin fever'. The hottest VIP interiors take to the skies.
- Show preview - 'All the fun of the fare'. IFEC takes centre stage at NBAA this year.
- Show review - 'Oshkosh rocks'. The world’s largest GA show hints at technology to come.
- Supplier profile - 'Passing with Flying Colours'. Completions the Canadian way.
- Telemedicine - 'Telemedical magic'. Lifesaving systems come to the rescue in the air.
- Inflight revenue - 'Sky-high pricing'. The onboard mall for the shopaholic traveller.
- Industry analysis - 'The shape of things to come'. Major players mould the market.
- Show preview - 'AIX-ellent turnout'. All the IFEC at Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas.
IN THE NEXT ISSUE (NOVEMBER/DECEMBER)...
- CABIN MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- SCREEN TECHNOLOGY
- ONBOARD CONNECTIVITY
- IN-SEAT POWER SYSTEMS
- ENHANCE YOUR PRESENCE AT: MEBA, IEA FUTURE OF AIR TRANSPORT
For further information on the next issue or to discuss the opportunities to feature your company, please contact Toby Walton on Tel: +44 1252 501055 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.