- Click here to order your copy of the 2014 Inflight Handbook - the concise guide to the IFEC/cabin amenities industries.
- Low-Fare & Regional Airlines is now on twitter! Why not follow us for news and updates on this industry?
- Click here to buy the new 2014 Low-Fare & Regional Airlines wallchart, featuring aircraft in production and under development.
Inflight leads the way with independent news and analysis of the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry, providing readers with everything they need to make well founded decisions on the selection of products and services, including design and implementation of new offerings in the cabin for commercial and business aircraft.
Published bi-monthly, Inflight is the only global independent source of information to suppliers and manufacturers within the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry.
If you have design, development, procurement or operational responsibilties in an airline/corporate aviation IFE or product team, a service provider or an equipment manufacturer, look no further for the data, analysis and opinion you need to do your job effectively.
"Whether I am looking to keep up on the latest advances in technologies for in-flight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC) or doing research for one of my articles, I always turn to the latest copy of Inflight magazine. I enjoy the brief, but informative and comprehensive articles Inflight magazine provides. I often recommend Inflight to my colleagues and I highly encourage anyone in the IFEC industry to review this fine publication. Keep up the great work!"
Hard copies of Inflight are also printed for bonus distribution at key industry events such as APEX, NBAA, Aircraft Interiors, EBACE and the major air shows, offering bonus exposure to the key decision makers attending these high profile conferences and exhibitions.
As a digital publication, Inflight enhances the reader's experience with the latest multimedia technology. Just some of the benefits and features are:
Fully navigable and interactive - with direct links to articles and related websites.
- Accessible at any time. The ability to also download a FREE mobile app allows recipients to read the publication without an internet connection!
- Each advertisement placed in Inflight can have an interactive link to the organisation's website.
The ability for companies to play video and audio links, as well as flash banners to sponsor an edition.
Subscribers are available to read on their desktop on the day of publication.
The Inflight media portfolio is the premier independent source of news and analysis for the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry!
Latest Edition - March/April 2014
Developers continue to innovate to ensure that moving map applications remain as popular with passengers as ever. (Image: Lufthansa Technik)
- Viewpoint - "Egg-citing times" - Liz Moscrop welcomes in the spring and all that it brings
- Worldwide News - A round-up of stories from the IFEC and cabin systems sector
- Content - "Top of the charts" - Why the moving map is the number one app.
- Environmental issues - "Wasted energies" - Things to consider when scrapping old IFEC equipment
- Industry analysis - "Snapshot: the IFEC industry today" - The latest data on installations
- Manufacturer profile - "Building castles in the air" - Airbus prepares for the future with new technologies
- In-seat power - "Charge of the flight brigade" - Empowering passengers during their journeys
- Business aviation - "Big bird is back" - Comlux’s 767BBJ hits the skies once again
- System design - "Sticking power" - Smart GUIs bring passengers and content together
- Lighting - "Bright ideas" - Blue-sky thinking from cabin lighting designers
- Operator profile - airberlin - "Capital gains" - Cabin upgrades are a part of airberlin’s growth strategy
- Seating - "Integrating IFEC" - Seat designers aren’t resting on their laurels
- Show preview - AIX Hamburg - "No Messeing around" - The best of the best at AIX in Hamburg this year
- Show review - AIME/Inflight Workshop-Awards - "A lofty AIME" - The low-down on what happened in Dubai this February
- Cabin technology - "Creature comforts" - Smoother, more relaxing flights thanks to high-tech systems
- Supplier profile - Deutsche Telekom - "Eyes on the skies" - Deutsche Telekom comes into the cabin
- Guest column - "The last word" - Is IFE on the cusp of change? Adam Williams offers a view
IN THE NEXT ISSUE.....
- ON-BOARD CONNECTIVITY
- CABIN MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- MRO & RETROFITTING
- SURVEILLANCE EQUIPMENT
- ENHANCE YOUR PRESENCE AT: EBACE, RAA CONVENTION
For further information on the next issue or to discuss the opportunities to feature your company, please contact Toby Walton on +44 1252 501055 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.