After extensive research and demand from industry professionals to see a dedicated independent voice for the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology sector, the leading aviation publisher, HMG Aerospace announced the re-launch of Inflight as a digital magazine in September 2010.
Following the success of the last two years, Inflight will increase its frequency to a bi-monthly publication in 2013 in recognition of the latest innovations and demand from its readers (industry leaders) for more unbiased news and analysis of the dynamic and fast-moving sector of IFE/connectivity and cabin technology.
"Whether I am looking to keep up on the latest advances in technologies for in-flight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC) or doing research for one of my articles, I always turn to the latest copy of Inflight magazine. I enjoy the brief, but informative and comprehensive articles Inflight magazine provides. I often recommend Inflight to my colleagues and I highly encourage anyone in the IFEC industry to review this fine publication. Keep up the great work!"
Hard copies of Inflight are also printed for bonus distribution at key industry events such as APEX, NBAA, Aircraft Interiors, EBACE and the major air shows, offering bonus exposure to the key decision makers attending these high profile conferences and exhibitions.
As a digital publication, Inflight enhances the reader's experience with the latest multimedia technology. Just some of the benefits and features are:
Fully navigable and interactive - with direct links to articles and related websites.
- Accessible at any time. The ability to also download a FREE mobile app allows recipients to read the publication without an internet connection!
- Each advertisement placed in Inflight can have an interactive link to the organisation's website.
The ability for companies to play video and audio links, as well as flash banners to sponsor an edition.
Subscribers are available to read on their desktop on the day of publication.
The Inflight media portfolio is the premier independent source of news and analysis for the IFE/connectivity and cabin technology industry!
Latest Edition - January/February 2014
Rapidly growing low-fare carrier flydubai considers IFE to be a key element in providing passengers with the best inflight experience, according to CEO Ghaith Al Ghaith.
- Viewpoint - "Making connections" - Heralding change Liz Moscrop serenades the new
- Worldwide News - What's happening today in the world of IFEC
- Operator profile - flydubai
- Communications - "Calling the tune". How will the FCC’s action on cellphones affect US flyers?
- Show preview - AIME/Inflight IFEC Pavilion-Workshop.
- Seatback technology - "Big screen viewing". Maximum visuals coming soon to a cabin near you.
- Telemedicine - "Is there a doctor on board?" How connectivity helps airlines look after passengers’ health.
- Maintenance and repair - "Maintaining the status quo". Handling heavy metal so it can continue to fly.
- Supplier profile - digEcor
- IFE systems - "Platform boots". Upgradeable apps that will entice your device.
- NEW! Guest column - "The last word". Embedded IFE dead? Not on your life, says Mary Kirby.
IN THE NEXT ISSUE.....
- IN-SEAT POWER SYSTEMS
- CABIN MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY
- CONTENT DELIVERY & MANAGEMENT
- CABIN LIGHTING
- ENHANCE YOUR PRESENCE AT: AIRCRAFT INTERIORS EXPO, WTCE, ABACE, APEX TV MARKET
For further information on the next issue or to discuss the opportunities to feature your company, please contact Toby Walton on +44 1252 501055 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.