Through features providing key information to help airlines run their operations more efficiently, Low-Fare & Regional Airlines ensures that the decision-makers at these companies have all the relevant facts at their disposal. The coverage spreads across all the disciplines involved in running an airline, including fleet choices, financing, maintenance, sales, marketing, training, passenger service plus government and regulatory issues.
Throughout its publishing history, since it began as Commuter World in 1984, the magazine has consistently been recognised as a clear, independent voice and an integral part of the industry. This position within aviation is underlined by regular coverage of ERA (European Regions Airline Association), RAA (Regional Airline Association), ELFAA (European Low-Fares Airline Association) and attendance at many major industry events.
"In the South American airline market, carriers like Azul are the forces behind major changes in the nature of the business. Low-Fare & Regional Airlines has recognised this with its increased coverage of this blossoming geographical region. This, together with its independent reporting on all aspects of regional and low-fare airline operations, makes Low-Fare & Regional Airlines an invaluable source of business intelligence."
Gianfranco Beting, Marketing Director, Azul Linhas Aereas
Special 'Airports Supplement':
Introduced in the October/November 2013 edition of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines, the Airports Supplement is designed as a pull-out standalone publication offering an extensive look at the movers and shakers among global airports. Senior airport management discuss traffic figures and planned infrastructure projects providing low-fare and regional airlines with a strategic insight into which airports are expanding and offering route development opportunities. Click here or on the cover image above to read this latest edition.
For further information on the next Airports Supplement, please contact Mark Howells on +44 1252 501055 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each print issue of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines is complemented by a digital edition, enhancing the reader's experience with the latest multimedia technology. Just some of the benefits and features of a digital edition are:
- Fully navigable and interactive - with direct links to articles and related websites.
- Accessible at any time. The ability to also download a FREE mobile app allows recipients to read the publication without an internet connection!
- Each advertisement placed in Low-Fare & Regional Airlines can have an interactive link to the organisation's website.
- The ability for companies to play video and audio links, as well as flash banners to exclusively sponsor an edition.
- Subscribers are available to read on their desktop on the day of publication.
Unrivalled media portfolio
Expanding on Low-Fare & Regional Airlines coverage, the extensive media portfolio also includes the following established titles:
www.LARAnews.net - The ONLY online news service dedicated to the low-fare and regional aviation industry, reporting on the latest news and analysis from this vibrant aviation sector.
Low-Fare & Regional Aviation Handbook - The concise global guide to the industry. The handbook offers a wealth of industry information on key suppliers, manufacturers and operators, as well as analysis on market data and trends.
To request a media pack or for further information on the opportunities to feature your company in Low-Fare & Regional Airlines, please contact Mark Howells on +44 (0) 1252 501055 or email: email@example.com.
Make sure you are kept updated on the latest news affecting the low-fare and regional aviation market by receiving your own copy of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines in either print or digital format. Follow this link to apply for a subscription or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +44 (0) 1252 501055.
Latest Edition - June/July 2014
Done deal – CityJet CEO Christine Ourmières and Hans Rudolf Wöhrl, founder and CEO, INTRO Group, celebrate INTRO’s purchase of CityJet from Air France-KLM Group.
- COMMENT - A call for a fair, common-sense approach to the advertising of air fares.
- WORLDWIDE NEWS FOCUS - Rounding up the news in the low-fare and regional airline market.
- NEWS ANALYSIS - 'Trialling technologies'. easyJet has revealed a series of technological innovations through which it intends to increase efficiency.
- FIVE QUESTIONS TO …Shell Aviation - Ioannis Topsakalidis, manager Europe, Shell Aviation, discusses the challenges of meeting the demands of airlines, airports, regulators and environmentalists.
- INSIGHT - 'The airside access challenge'. Nick Trollope, commercial director and co-founder of Procius, wonders if airlines and other airport employers should look for specialist help when getting airside clearance for staff.
- AIRLINE PROFILE - CITYJET GROUP - 'INTROducing the new CityJet'. Reporting on the rebirth of CityJet, now under the wing of specialist regional aviation company INTRO Aviation.
- TRAINING AND SIMULATION - 'Technology transforming training tools'. How advances in technology are helping pilot training become more efficient while maintaining quality.
- ENGINE PROGRAMME UPDATE - CFM LEAP - 'One step beyond'. Catching up on the progress of CFM’s new engine family as it continues to be put through its paces and moves towards certification.
- SHOW REPORT - RAA 2014 - 'Uncertain futures'. Rounding up the talking points from the Regional Airline Association convention in St Louis.
- PROPULSION SYSTEMS - 'Passionate supporters'. There are many ways that engines, their nacelles and casings are supported, repaired, leased and pooled.
- IT IN MRO - 'Keeping IT real'. Software to manage maintenance and engineering functions and businesses continues to offer more efficiency and cost savings.
- SHOW REPORT - AIX 2014 - 'Perpetual change'. A report from Hamburg on the innovations and developments at the world’s biggest interiors show.
- GROUND OPERATIONS - 'Bracing for bad weather'. Planning starts now to handle what the northern hemisphere’s winter season might have to throw at airlines.
- PAINTING AND COATING - 'Finishing touches'. Discovering the sophistication that goes into the materials and techniques for creating aircraft liveries.
- SHOW REPORT - ERA CONFERENCE - 'Public image – limited?'. How does the industry ensure that its message is being heard and understood?
- SHOW REPORT - WATS 2014 - 'Diverse training debates'. Highlights from the 17th World Aviation Training Conference and Tradeshow (WATS), which hosted a record number of attendees.
- SHOW REPORT - WORLD LOW COST AIRLINES AMERICAS 2014 - 'More control, more service'. The two biggest US low-fare airlines dominated this year’s World Low Cost Airlines Americas conference.
IN THE NEXT ISSUE (AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2014)....
- IFE & CONNECTIVITY
- ANCILLARY REVENUES
- IT - COMMERCIAL
- SMALL TURBOPROPS
- AIRPORT SUPPLEMENT
- ENHANCE YOUR PRESENCE AT: APEX, WORLD LOW COST AIRLINES CONGRESS, ROUTES, ERA GENERAL ASSEMBLY
For further information on the August/September 2014 issue or to discuss the opportunities to feature your company, please contact Charlotte Adams on +44 1252 501055 or email: email@example.com.