Through features providing key information to help airlines run their operations more efficiently, Low-Fare & Regional Airlines ensures that the decision-makers at these companies have all the relevant facts at their disposal. The coverage spreads across all the disciplines involved in running an airline, including fleet choices, financing, maintenance, sales, marketing, training, passenger service plus government and regulatory issues.
Throughout its publishing history, since it began as Commuter World in 1984, the magazine has consistently been recognised as a clear, independent voice and an integral part of the industry. This position within aviation is underlined by regular coverage of ERA (European Regions Airline Association), RAA (Regional Airline Association), ELFAA (European Low-Fares Airline Association) and attendance at many major industry events.
Phil Reed, Vice President, Network, Resource Planning & Analytics, Endeavor Air
"In the South American airline market, carriers like Azul are the forces behind major changes in the nature of the business. Low-Fare & Regional Airlines has recognised this with its increased coverage of this blossoming geographical region. This, together with its independent reporting on all aspects of regional and low-fare airline operations, makes Low-Fare & Regional Airlines an invaluable source of business intelligence."
Gianfranco Beting, Marketing Director, Azul Linhas Aereas
Special 'Airports Supplement':
Introduced in the October/November 2013 edition of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines, the Airports Supplement is designed as a pull-out standalone publication offering an extensive look at the movers and shakers among global airports. Senior airport management discuss traffic figures and planned infrastructure projects providing low-fare and regional airlines with a strategic insight into which airports are expanding and offering route development opportunities. Click here or on the cover image above to read this latest edition.
For further information on the next Airports Supplement, please contact Mark Howells on +44 1252 501055 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each print issue of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines is complemented by a digital edition, enhancing the reader's experience with the latest multimedia technology. Just some of the benefits and features of a digital edition are:
- Fully navigable and interactive - with direct links to articles and related websites.
- Accessible at any time. The ability to also download a FREE mobile app allows recipients to read the publication without an internet connection!
- Each advertisement placed in Low-Fare & Regional Airlines can have an interactive link to the organisation's website.
- The ability for companies to play video and audio links, as well as flash banners to exclusively sponsor an edition.
- Subscribers are available to read on their desktop on the day of publication.
Unrivalled media portfolio
Expanding on Low-Fare & Regional Airlines coverage, the extensive media portfolio also includes the following established titles:
www.LARAnews.net - The ONLY online news service dedicated to the low-fare and regional aviation industry, reporting on the latest news and analysis from this vibrant aviation sector.
Low-Fare & Regional Aviation Handbook - The concise global guide to the industry. The handbook offers a wealth of industry information on key suppliers, manufacturers and operators, as well as analysis on market data and trends.
To request a media pack or for further information on the opportunities to feature your company in Low-Fare & Regional Airlines, please contact Mark Howells on +44 (0) 1252 501055 or email: email@example.com.
Make sure you are kept updated on the latest news affecting the low-fare and regional aviation market by receiving your own copy of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines in either print or digital format. Follow this link to apply for a subscription or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +44 (0) 1252 501055.
Latest Edition - December 2014/January 2015
Adel Ali has led Air Arabia since it began, through almost 10 profitable years and, recently, past the milestone of 100 destinations.
- COMMENT - A chance to review the year’s highs and lows.
- WORLDWIDE NEWS FOCUS - Rounding up the news in the low-fare and regional airline market, including Inflight Spotlight.
- OAG ANALYSIS: CAPACITY FOR IATA WINTER SEASON - 'Scheduling flexibility'. Explaining the trends among the capacity being offered by leading low-fare airlines during IATA’s 2014-15 winter season.
- FIVE QUESTIONS TO …infoWERK - Hansjörg Lotter, CEO of infoWERK, discusses how e-learning is changing the way aviation training providers deliver their services.
- INSIGHT - 'Crystal gazing'. Patrick Edmond, group strategy director at Shannon Group, presents a few personal predictions for aviation in 2015.
- AIRLINE PROFILE: AIR ARABIA - 'Arabia’s quiet revolutionary'. Air Arabia Group CEO Adel Abdullah Ali discusses his airline’s considerable success and future strategy.
- FINANCING & LEASING - 'Ample finance for (most) future fleets'. Finding finance for aircraft acquisition is a major challenge for airlines, but market entrants are increasing the number of options available.
- REVENUE TOOLS - 'Making money – and keeping it!'. How revenue systems are becoming more comprehensive, handling everything from payments to accounting and management, through to revenue integrity and fraud prevention.
- CABIN CREW TRAINING - 'Creating the crew'. A report on the advances in training the airlines’ front-line personnel.
- AIRPORT FOCUS: KUALA LUMPUR / KLIA2 - 'A new breed'. Catching up with the progress of klia2, the largest terminal built for low-fare airlines.
- REGULATION - 'Emissions trading: the EU’s Boston Tea Party'. Former ERA director general Mike Ambrose discusses the next stages of emissions trading and the lessons to be learned from the way the EU’s legislation was created.
- COMPONENT OVERHAUL - 'Little waste, lots of savings'. A look at some of the latest developments in component overhaul, including new processes and procedures which make repairs more economical than replacement.
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT - 'Stock answers'. What goes into ensuring that a balance is kept between the amount of spares in store and the amount delivered ‘just in time’?
- SHOW REPORT: ERA 2014 - 'At the European crossroads'. Upcoming opportunities for air transport in Europe was the key topic at this year’s ERA General Assembly in Barcelona.
IN THE NEXT ISSUE (FEBRUARY/MARCH 2015)....
- IT IN MRO
- AVIONICS AND SYSTEMS
- IT - OPERATIONS
- INFLIGHT CONNECTIVITY
- ENHANCE YOUR PRESENCE AT: AVIATION FESTIVAL ASIA, ROUTES ASIA, ISTAT AMERICAS, AAETS
For further information on the next issue or to discuss the opportunities to feature your company, please contact Robert Nutley on tel: +44 1252 501055 or email: email@example.com