LARA (formerly Low-Fare & Regional Airlines) is the leading business-to-business publication dedicated to the low-fare and regional aviation industry.
As the only dedicated media portfolio for this dynamic, emerging sector, LARA helps leading industry professionals to track the latest news and developments. The bi-monthly LARA magazine reaches a qualified global audience of 35,000 key decisino-mkaers from sector-specific airlines, manufacturers and suppliers. The magazine is complemented by an online news service, weekly e-newsletter, live event coverage and an active presence across social media.
Through features providing key information to help airlines run their operations more efficiently, LARA ensures that the decision-makers at these companies have all the relevant facts at their disposal. The coverage spreads across all the disciplines involved in running an airline, including fleet choices, financing, maintenance, sales, marketing, training, passenger service plus government and regulatory issues.
Throughout its publishing history, since it began as Commuter World in 1984, the magazine has consistently been recognised as a clear, independent voice and an integral part of the industry. This position within aviation is underlined by regular coverage of ERA (European Regions Airline Association), RAA (Regional Airline Association), ELFAA (European Low-Fares Airline Association) and attendance at many major industry events.
"In today's rapidly changing environment, the need for information and creative approach is critical. LARA provides this information across a broad spectrum, incorporating all of the elements which comprise the economics of our aviation sector. I consider reading Low-Fare & Regional Airlines as information for evolutionary strategy and staying ahead of the game."
Vice President, Network, Resource Planning & Analytics, Endeavor Air
Special 'Airports Supplement':
Introduced in the October/November 2013 edition of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines, the Airports Supplement is designed as a pull-out standalone publication offering an extensive look at the movers and shakers among global airports. Senior airport management discuss traffic figures and planned infrastructure projects providing low-fare and regional airlines with a strategic insight into which airports are expanding and offering route development opportunities. Click here or on the cover image above to read this latest edition.
For further information on the next Airports Supplement, please contact Robert Nutley on +44 1252 545993 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each print issue of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines is complemented by a digital edition, enhancing the reader's experience with the latest multimedia technology. Just some of the benefits and features of a digital edition are:
- Fully navigable and interactive - with direct links to articles and related websites.
- Accessible at any time. The ability to also download a FREE mobile app allows recipients to read the publication without an internet connection!
- Each advertisement placed in Low-Fare & Regional Airlines can have an interactive link to the organisation's website.
- The ability for companies to play video and audio links, as well as flash banners to exclusively sponsor an edition.
- Subscribers are available to read on their desktop on the day of publication.
To request a media pack or for further information on the opportunities to feature your company in LARA, please contact Robert Nutley on +44 (0) 1252 545993 or email: email@example.com.
Make sure you are kept updated on the latest news affecting the low-fare and regional aviation market by receiving your own copy of LARA in either print or digital format. Follow this link to apply for a subscription or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +44 (0) 1252 545993.
Latest Edition - August/September 2016
- COMMENT: Change is happening across the industry, both far and near.
- WORLDWIDE NEWS FOCUS: Rounding up the news in the low-fare and regional airline market, including Inflight Spotlight.
- FIVE QUESTIONS TO... Sabre Corporation: Dino Gelmetti, Sabre’s vice president of airlines, EMEA, explains how the cloud is changing travel technology for the better.
- CITYJET - Super-powered future: CityJet is undergoing a huge transformation. Its executive chairman, Pat Byrne, discusses progress, including the introduction of Sukhoi SSJ100s.
- ANCILLARY REVENUE - Upping the ancillary ante: Reporting on how airlines are developing their ancillary revenue and the latest initiatives being brought to the market.
- AIRPORT FOCUS: LONDON CITY AIRPORT - C-ing growth: London’s docklands airport is ready and keen to welcome what can literally be described as a ‘growth vehicle’.
- FINANCE AND LEASING - Finding favourable finance: Whether airlines want to lease aircraft or engines, the lessors are in a strong position to help.
- FARNBOROUGH 2016 - An industry delivering: A report on the highlights of this year’s biggest airshow.
- FRAUD PROTECTION - What’s the scam? Why airlines need to be protected from fraud and how that protection is achieved.
- SMALL TURBOPROPS - Right-sized connectors: A look at some of the programmes being developed to help turboprop operators maintain vital services to small communities.
- TECNAM P2012 TRAVELLER - Travelling light: Airlines like Cape Air have been looking for a replacement for their small twins for some time. Italy’s Tecnam is almost ready with the answer.
- FATIGUE RISK MANAGEMENT - Wake-up calls: Fatigue is often associated with long-haul flights, but it is of great concern to regional and low-fare airline pilots, given their number of daily sectors.
- INSIGHT - With heart and soul: Reporting from Irkutsk in Siberia on the unveiling of Russia’s new hope for the single-aisle market.
- MRO SPECIAL
- AVIONICS & SYSTEMS
- BOOKING & DISTRIBUTION
- TRAINING & SIMULATION TECHNOLOGY
- MRO Europe
- The ERA General Assembly
FARNBOROUGH 2016: Doing what it says on the cover!
LARA editor Bernie Baldwin, whose first-ever flight was on a...
Ready for take-off
Craig Foster, founder of Valour Consultancy, sees Latin Amer...