- Click here to order your copy of the 2014 Inflight Handbook - the concise guide to the IFEC/cabin amenities industries.
- Low-Fare & Regional Airlines is now on twitter! Why not follow us for news and updates on this industry?
- Click here to buy the new 2014 Low-Fare & Regional Airlines wallchart, featuring aircraft in production and under development.
Through features providing key information to help airlines run their operations more efficiently, Low-Fare & Regional Airlines ensures that the decision-makers at these companies have all the relevant facts at their disposal. The coverage spreads across all the disciplines involved in running an airline, including fleet choices, financing, maintenance, sales, marketing, training, passenger service plus government and regulatory issues.
Throughout its publishing history, since it began as Commuter World in 1984, the magazine has consistently been recognised as a clear, independent voice and an integral part of the industry. This position within aviation is underlined by regular coverage of ERA (European Regions Airline Association), RAA (Regional Airline Association), ELFAA (European Low-Fares Airline Association) and attendance at many major industry events.
Special 'Airports Supplement':
Introduced in the October/November 2013 edition of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines, the Airports Supplement is designed as a pull-out standalone publication offering an extensive look at the movers and shakers among global airports. Senior airport management discuss traffic figures and planned infrastructure projects providing low-fare and regional airlines with a strategic insight into which airports are expanding and offering route development opportunities. Click here or on the cover image above to read this latest edition.
For further information on the next Airports Supplement, please contact Mark Howells on +44 1252 501055 or email: email@example.com
Each print issue of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines is complemented by a digital edition, enhancing the reader's experience with the latest multimedia technology. Just some of the benefits and features of a digital edition are:
- Fully navigable and interactive - with direct links to articles and related websites.
- Accessible at any time. The ability to also download a FREE mobile app allows recipients to read the publication without an internet connection!
- Each advertisement placed in Low-Fare & Regional Airlines can have an interactive link to the organisation's website.
- The ability for companies to play video and audio links, as well as flash banners to exclusively sponsor an edition.
- Subscribers are available to read on their desktop on the day of publication.
Unrivalled media portfolio
Expanding on Low-Fare & Regional Airlines coverage, the extensive media portfolio also includes the following established titles:
www.LARAnews.net - The ONLY online news service dedicated to the low-fare and regional aviation industry, reporting on the latest news and analysis from this vibrant aviation sector.
Low-Fare & Regional Aviation Handbook - The concise global guide to the industry. The handbook offers a wealth of industry information on key suppliers, manufacturers and operators, as well as analysis on market data and trends.
To request a media pack or for further information on the opportunities to feature your company in Low-Fare & Regional Airlines, please contact Mark Howells on +44 (0) 1252 501055 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you are kept updated on the latest news affecting the low-fare and regional aviation market by receiving your own copy of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines in either print or digital format. Follow this link to apply for a subscription or email: email@example.com, tel: +44 (0) 1252 501055.
Latest Edition - April/May 2014
A Trans States Airlines ERJ 145 in the airline’s own livery. Parent company Trans States Holdings is achieving steady growth. (Photo: Mike Parent, Ottawa, Canada)
- COMMENT - Is it time to pay pilots more and let the passenger pick up the increased cost?
- WORLDWIDE NEWS FOCUS - Rounding up the news in the low-fare and regional airline market, including Inflight Spotlight.
- AIRLINE PROFILE - TRANS STATES HOLDINGS - "Steady, with the occasional surprise!" - A look at the cautious, steady course taken by Trans States Holdings and its airline subsidiaries in serving major partners.
- AIRCRAFT PROGRAMME UPDATE - AIRBUS A320NEO/BOEING 737 MAX - "More power to the workhorses" - Reporting on the progress of the industry’s newest big sellers.
- SEATS - "… And relax!" - The comfort of an aircraft seat is a major factor in a passenger’s journey. So how are manufacturers aiming to improve the experience?
- LARA 30TH ANNIVERSARY - "Interesting times" - A trip through the ancestry and archives of LARA as the magazine celebrates 30 years of serving its sector of the airline industry.
- SHOW REPORT - SINGAPORE AIRSHOW - "Asian advances" - The news and views from the biggest aviation event in the Asia-Pacific.
- CABIN SYSTEMS - "Smarter in every sense" - New technologies in the areas of lighting, temperature control and air systems are making the cabin more comfortable for passengers.
- WORLD LOW-COST AIRLINES ASIA-PACIFIC - "Growing pains" - A report from Terrapinn’s Singapore conference on the challenges facing the Asia-Pacific region’s low-fare airlines.
- AIRFRAME MAINTENANCE - "The right choice for checks" - Examining the range of options for airlines looking to outsource any of their airframe maintenance.
- CREW LOGISTICS - "In search of a good night’s sleep" - Ensuring smooth bookings and ground transportation for crew on overnight stays is key to airline operations, so what does the task require?
- AIRPORT FOCUS - SOUTHAMPTON AIRPORT - "The strongest link" - Southampton Airport on the UK’s south coast is aiming to eat into London’s traffic by offering a different experience.
- RAA 2014 PREVIEW - "Meet me in St Louis" - The RAA annual convention remains the largest single event dedicated solely to regional airlines. LARA looks at what’s in store this year.
- INSIGHT - "Going back to their roots" - As part of LARA’s 30th anniversary, Emerald Media director Alison Chambers compares today’s industry with when she was the magazine’s editor in the late 1980s.
IN THE NEXT ISSUE (JUNE/JULY 2014)....
- IT IN MRO
- AIRCRAFT PAINTING & COATING
- PROPULSION SYSTEMS
- GROUND OPERATIONS
- TRAINING/SIMULATION TECHNOLOGY
- ENHANCE YOUR PRESENCE AT: CONNECT!, FARNBOROUGH AIR SHOW
For further information on the June/July 2014 issue or to discuss the opportunities to feature your company, please contact the sales team on +44 1252 501055 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.