- Click here to nominate a business for the Inflight Awards at the Inflight IFEC Pavilion at AIME 2015.
- Come and see us at APEX on Booth 628 to find out more about our publications and events
- Click here to register for the Inflight Workshop in the IFEC Pavilion at AIME 2015.
Through features providing key information to help airlines run their operations more efficiently, Low-Fare & Regional Airlines ensures that the decision-makers at these companies have all the relevant facts at their disposal. The coverage spreads across all the disciplines involved in running an airline, including fleet choices, financing, maintenance, sales, marketing, training, passenger service plus government and regulatory issues.
Throughout its publishing history, since it began as Commuter World in 1984, the magazine has consistently been recognised as a clear, independent voice and an integral part of the industry. This position within aviation is underlined by regular coverage of ERA (European Regions Airline Association), RAA (Regional Airline Association), ELFAA (European Low-Fares Airline Association) and attendance at many major industry events.
"In the South American airline market, carriers like Azul are the forces behind major changes in the nature of the business. Low-Fare & Regional Airlines has recognised this with its increased coverage of this blossoming geographical region. This, together with its independent reporting on all aspects of regional and low-fare airline operations, makes Low-Fare & Regional Airlines an invaluable source of business intelligence."
Gianfranco Beting, Marketing Director, Azul Linhas Aereas
Special 'Airports Supplement':
Introduced in the October/November 2013 edition of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines, the Airports Supplement is designed as a pull-out standalone publication offering an extensive look at the movers and shakers among global airports. Senior airport management discuss traffic figures and planned infrastructure projects providing low-fare and regional airlines with a strategic insight into which airports are expanding and offering route development opportunities. Click here or on the cover image above to read this latest edition.
For further information on the next Airports Supplement, please contact Mark Howells on +44 1252 501055 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each print issue of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines is complemented by a digital edition, enhancing the reader's experience with the latest multimedia technology. Just some of the benefits and features of a digital edition are:
- Fully navigable and interactive - with direct links to articles and related websites.
- Accessible at any time. The ability to also download a FREE mobile app allows recipients to read the publication without an internet connection!
- Each advertisement placed in Low-Fare & Regional Airlines can have an interactive link to the organisation's website.
- The ability for companies to play video and audio links, as well as flash banners to exclusively sponsor an edition.
- Subscribers are available to read on their desktop on the day of publication.
Unrivalled media portfolio
Expanding on Low-Fare & Regional Airlines coverage, the extensive media portfolio also includes the following established titles:
www.LARAnews.net - The ONLY online news service dedicated to the low-fare and regional aviation industry, reporting on the latest news and analysis from this vibrant aviation sector.
Low-Fare & Regional Aviation Handbook - The concise global guide to the industry. The handbook offers a wealth of industry information on key suppliers, manufacturers and operators, as well as analysis on market data and trends.
To request a media pack or for further information on the opportunities to feature your company in Low-Fare & Regional Airlines, please contact Mark Howells on +44 (0) 1252 501055 or email: email@example.com.
Make sure you are kept updated on the latest news affecting the low-fare and regional aviation market by receiving your own copy of Low-Fare & Regional Airlines in either print or digital format. Follow this link to apply for a subscription or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +44 (0) 1252 501055.
Latest Edition - August/September 2014
Aurigny has just welcomed its Embraer 195, one of a number of major changes being implemented at the Guernsey-based carrier
- COMMENT - An industry for peace has once again come under attack.
- WORLDWIDE NEWS FOCUS - Rounding up the news in the low-fare and regional airline market, including Inflight Spotlight.
- NEWS ANALYSIS - 'Australia continues fume research'. Assessing the latest report by the Australian Transport Safety Bureau into fumes and smoke in aircraft cockpits and cabins.
- FIVE QUESTIONS TO …AJW Group - AJW Group president Christopher Whiteside provides some philosophy on the company and the industry as a whole.
- INSIGHT - 'Time for regionals to be recognised'. ERA director general Simon McNamara calls for the value that regional airlines bring to life in Europe to be fully appreciated.
- AIRLINE PROFILE - AURIGNY AIR SERVICES - 'States of play'. Bringing big changes to an island airline under the gaze of ‘65,000 owners’ is quite a challenge.
- IFE & CONNECTIVITY - 'Entertaining options'. A look at the latest developments designed to entertain, educate and inform passengers while they are in flight.
- SHOW REVIEW - CONNECT 2014 - 'Joining the dots'. Highlights from the rebranded 11th CONNECT in Marrakech.
- ANCILLARY REVENUE - 'The new airline revenue model'. Reporting on the ever-increasing number of ways for airlines to bring in much-needed money.
- SHOW REVIEW - FARNBOROUGH 2014 - 'Order, order!'. All the major manufacturers had something to celebrate at this year’s Farnborough Airshow.
- P&WC PW100/NGRT PROGRAMMES - 'A powerful case'. It’s celebration time for Pratt & Whitney Canada, but there is equal excitement about what’s ahead.
- SMALL TURBOPROPS - 'Propping up the sharp end'. Operating turboprops with fewer than 50 seats in the US has been tough in recent times. And the environment has just become even tougher.
- BOOKING & DISTRIBUTION - 'Get ready for NDC'. Wading through the issues raised by IATA’s New Distribution Capability for booking and distribution, which has caused some consternation in the industry.
IN THE NEXT ISSUE (OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2014)....
- MRO SPECIAL
- PILOT TRAINING
- IT - OPERATIONS
- ENHANCE YOUR PRESENCE AT: MRO EUROPE, IEA FUTURE OF AIR TRANSPORT
For further information on the October/November 2014 issue or to discuss the opportunities to feature your company, please contact Charlotte Adams on +44 1252 501055 or email: email@example.com.